All at Sea
All at Sea is a murder mystery dinner party game for 16 to 33 guests plus one or two hosts – download the free introductory pdf file. It costs 30 GB pounds, which is about 48 US dollars or 33 Euros.
Join us in a thrilling evening of plotting, mystery and treachery. You will be in the middle of the action and it will be up to you to wheel and deal with the other guests. Can you achieve your goals, keep your secrets hidden and survive All at Sea? It's up to you.
"The party [All at Sea] went very smoothly and everyone had a great time. We are still getting phone calls from our guests thanking us for a great party. I guess we can call it a great hit."
Elie Ghazal, Sweden
All at Sea
It is 1914 and the First World War has just broken out. On an American cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, diplomats, dignitaries and the crew must grapple with not only the outbreak of war but also the murder of Captain Bayard.
Who killed Captain Bayard – and why? Find out in All at Sea.
All at Sea lasts for about four hours and is suited to an evening. It is often played over a meal – a finger buffet if possible to allow guests to circulate and talk in private.
"Thanks for making me such a sought-after hostess :)"
Lynn Randar, United States
The free introductory pdf file contains an introduction to the game, a list of all the characters, an invitation to send to your guests – plus details of how to buy the game.
These are the characters in All at Sea:
- Albert Wiggin – English travel writer.
- Armin Oberhausen – Maximillian von Grafenberg's ambitious assistant.
- Candice Dumlop – American socialite and Eldon Dumlop II's wife.
- Catherine New – One of the Libertania's stewardesses.
- Chief Engineer Brynneth Cawdra – Libertania's Welsh Chief Engineer.
- Chief Purser Chris Gamble – Libertania's American Chief Purser.
- Clark Ridgeway – PJ Nichol's manager.
- Cynthia Petal – One of the Libertania's stewardesses.
- Eldon Dumlop II – Rich American socialite.
- Elizabeth James – Sir Ranulph Royston's 19 year old daughter.
- Elvira Drachsengreb – French Socialite.
- Engineer Reiner Tanhauser – One of Libertania's engineers.
- Entertainments Officer Vic Hammerstein – Libertania's American Entertainments Officer.
- Eric Lassiter – Trainee Steward aboard the Libertania.
- First Officer Daniel Warren – Libertania's popular American First Officer.
- Gilbert Ryce – American Secretary of State.
- Jennifer Floreste – Libertania's American caberet singer.
- Jeremiah Finkelstein – American industrial businessman.
- Julilia Morteblanca – Libertania's Italian cocktail stewardess.
- Lady Isabelle Canter – Sir Rory Canter's wife and previously an actress.
- Lou Noble – American journalist.
- Marie Hati – Glamorous French journalist.
- Master Chef Blaise de Richelieu – Libertania's temperamental French chef.
- Maximillian von Grafenberg – German Procurement Minister.
- Patrick Malloy – Libertania's Irish padre.
- PJ Nichols – Music hall entertainer and singer.
- Rachel Finkelstein – Jeremiah Finkelstein's wife and business partner.
- Sasha Alexandrovich Ilyatkin – Russian Minister.
- Second Officer David Whitworth – Libertania's competent Second Officer.
- Sir Ranulph Royston – British Minister of War.
- Sir Rory Canter – English Baronet and rumoured to be the richest man in Great Britain.
- Third Officer Christina Younger – Libertania's female Third Officer.
- Wilma Drew – Gilbert Ryce's assistant.
How Freeform Games Murder Mysteries Work
All at Sea is unlike many murder mystery games. Although the game starts with a murder, most of the characters have more important things to do than to investigate it. And the killing may not be over – it is unlikely that everyone will survive the remainder of the journey!
All at Sea is played just like a murder mystery game. You may be trying to solve the murder, but primarily you are (initially at least) concentrating on your own goals and objectives. Unlike most boxed murder mystery games, All at Sea lets you decide how to achieve your goals and thwart your enemies.
"Everyone thoroughly enjoyed it [All at Sea]. We had a lot of fun, played outside in beautiful weather, ate lots of good food and everyone is looking forward to our next game. The game cards, secrets, abilities, etc. is a very good touch."
Charles Alger, Tennessee, United States
On the evening of the game the guests are met by the organizer. They then receive their detailed backgrounds - including dark secrets, objectives and money. When everyone has arrived Captain Bayard makes his introduction - then the lights go out and when they come back up Captain Bayard is dead!. The fun then begins as everyone questions, bribes and blackmails each other. As the evening progresses they may even try to murder one another! Finally, the Libertania arrives at its destination and everyone finds out how they did, and what secrets everyone else was concealing.
Buying All at Sea
All at Sea costs £30.00 (GB pounds). That works out at about 48 US dollars or 33 Euros, depending on the exchange rate charged by your credit card. (You can use the XE.com Personal Currency Assistant to check the amount.)
To purchase All at Sea, follow these three steps.
Step 3: After you've entered your credit card details, you can download your game right away. Also, you'll be emailed the download link and password, in case you need to come back at a later point.
Cast Iron Money-Back Guarantee
Together with Freeform Games we're happy to offer you a no-quibble money-back guaranteed refund. If you're not completely satisfied with All at Sea, just please let us know within 30 days and we will refund you.
And please remember that if you buy All at Sea, you are buying it from Freeform Games LLP. Don't forget to read their terms of trade.